Love Your Belly Workshop & Retreat
Heal your body with food, movement, and clarity.
October 7th 11am-8pm & October 8th 9:30am-3pm, 2017
In this 2-day workshop/retreat, we’ll delve into all things healing for your gut and your body.
Getaway to recharge, realign with your health goals, tap into your body’s rhythm, and gain the tools to bring you and your family into optimal health.
If you feel sluggish, achy, depressed, anxious, bloated, have brain fog, allergies, or experience skin irritations, these are all signs of a gut imbalance, and this is the workshop for you!
If you have a digestive disorder or an auto-immune disorder, this will most likely be an eye-opening workshop for you, but I’d love to talk with you first to make sure it’s a good fit.
All happening among the trees, squirrels, birds, deer in the luscious natural surroundings of the hills just 25 mins north of Salt Lake!
What you’ll get:
* Clarity on what foods fuel YOU (not everyone is the same)
* cooking demos and recipes that’ll tickle your tastebuds
* Learn how your gut & food affects your energy, sleep, mood, immune system, etc.. and how to reverse disease processes.
* All meals provided! Organic produce, pastured meat, and an emphasis on whole foods that nourish and heal the gut. Vegan/vegetarian options available.
* An opportunity for 1-1 time with me for personalized nutrition
* Space to be heard without judgement
* Practices to reduce stress (which aids in digestion)
* Info on supplements to aid in digestion, energy, sleep, and detoxing
* How to tap into your intuition around nourishing food for YOU- one person’s fuel may be another’s poison.
* Bonuses along the way!
You are able to sign up for just the first day (11am-8pm, including lunch, snack, & dinner) or for both days. The second day will include more personalized time, as we are all bio-individuals, and also include breakfast and lunch.
With health care costs rising, wouldn’t you like to take your health into your own hands? Decrease medications and doctor related bills? Healing yourself with proper fuel and stress reduction will help!
Options to stay at the beautiful, affordable B&B- only 7 spaces left.
I so look forward to leading you in this healing process, and I promise to create an open space for learning and transformation.
More about the serene, quaint B&B space, and host Janet…
- Janet is such a caring, welcoming host. She is a pleasure to talk with, and she makes her home feel like your home!
- Huge porch with hammock seat/swing, cushioned seating, and table/chair seating
- Hot tub!
- Alkalinized water for drinking
- Large, grassy area for yoga, movement practices, etc. Has another hammock
- Huge, new trampoline
- Full kitchen with more tools, pots, pans, etc than you can imagine
- Clean, welcoming space