Heal your body with food, movement, and clarity.
October 7th 11am-8pm & October 8th 9:30am-3pm
(come for 1 or both days)
In this 2-day workshop/retreat, we’ll delve into all things healing for your gut and your body.
Getaway to recharge, realign with your health goals, tap into your body’s rhythm, and gain the tools to bring you and your family into optimal health.
If you feel sluggish, achy, depressed, anxious, bloated, have brain fog, allergies, or experience skin irritations, these are all signs of a gut imbalance, and this is the workshop for you!
If you have a digestive disorder or an auto-immune disorder, this will most likely be an eye-opening workshop for you, but I’d love to talk with you first to make sure it’s a good fit.
All happening among the trees, squirrels, birds, deer in the luscious natural surroundings of the hills just 25 mins north of Salt Lake!
What you’ll get:
* A loving atmosphere, surrounded by nature, to receive the nourishment you need
* Cooking demos and recipes that’ll tickle your tastebuds
* Learning how your gut & food affects your energy, sleep, mood, immune system, etc.. and how to reverse disease processes.
* All meals provided! Organic produce, pastured/grass-fed meat, and an emphasis on whole foods that nourish and heal the gut. Vegan/vegetarian options available.
* An opportunity for 1-1 time with me for personalized nutrition
* Space to be heard without judgement
* Movement practices (yes, we’ll do some!) to aid in digestion and stress relief
* Info on supplements to aid in digestion, energy, sleep, and detoxing
* How to tap into your intuition around nourishing food for YOU- one person’s fuel may be another’s poison.
* Bonuses and give-aways along the way!
You are able to sign up for just the first day (11am-8pm, including lunch, snack, & dinner) or for both days. The second day will include more personalized time, as we are all bio-individuals, and also include breakfast and lunch.
With health care costs rising, wouldn’t you like to take your health into your own hands? Decrease medications and doctor related bills? Healing yourself with proper fuel and stress reduction will help!
When you and a friend sign up, you each save $40!
Offer expires 9/28 or when retreat fills
Options to stay at the beautiful, affordable B&B- only 5 spaces left.
I so look forward to leading you in this healing process, and I promise to create an open space for learning and transformation.
Updates on the Retreat:
Dinner 10/7 Menu
Trio Soup Tasting:
– Chicken soup/bone broth with fixings of your choice (sauerkraut, miso, lemon, apple cider vinegar, seaweed..)
– Curry winter squash soup (with coconut milk)
– Italian herb veggie soup (with garlic olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon)
… All Dairy and Grain Free
Grain Free Bread
All recipes provided, and you’ll see a demo of one of them! Who’s ready for dinner?!
More about the serene, quaint B&B space, and host Janet…
- Janet is such a caring, welcoming host. She is a pleasure to talk with, and she makes her home feel like your home!
- Huge porch with hammock seat/swing, cushioned seating, and table/chair seating
- Hot tub!
- Alkalinized water for drinking
- Large, grassy area for yoga, movement practices, etc. Has another hammock
- Huge, new trampoline
- Full kitchen with more tools, pots, pans, etc than you can imagine
- Clean, welcoming space